Thalang (Thai: ถลาง, pronounced [tʰā.lǎːŋ]) is a district (amphoe) in the north of Phuket Province, Thailand.
Thalang was the original center of Phuket province, then named Mueang Thalang. The governor then had the title Phraya Thalang (พระยาถลาง). In 1898 the current district was established.
The Thalang district borders to the south Mueang Phuket and Kathu, while to the north is Takua Thung of Phang Nga Province, separated by the Pak Prah strait.